Barrier Free Environment:
The institute has developed barrier free environmental for the differently-abled persons. The institute has policy of extending special care and maintaining hassle free environment for all the differently abled persons.
Facilities for Physically Challenged Students:
The Institute has created special facilities such as ramps, rails and special toilets, and make other necessary arrangements to suit the special needs of differently-abled persons.
Safety and Security measures in the Campus:
The institution provides a safe and secure campus for its students and staff.
- The institute is also well equipped with safety requirements like Hydrant, sand bucket and sufficient mounting of fire extinguisher at each laboratory, corridors, central store, academic block, administrative block, PG block, Library, Computer centre, animal house and wherever required.
- The campus and hostels are defended with well crested robust compound walls and barricades.
- Ragging free campus.
- CCTV cameras with night vision facility are installed for 24 hours surveillance.
- The security personnel are posted for 24 hours within the campus.
- 24 hours uninterrupted power back up by 25KVA DG set.
- The college campus is well brightened with sufficient required lights including solar light system for ensuring the safety during night hours.
First Aid facilities:
The College has a well-equipped first aid room in the campus with primary medication facilities which includes stretcher, oxygen cylinder, patient bed, infusion facility, Infrared digital thermometer, pulse oximeter, sphygmomanometer and required OTC medicines to provide assistance to students who become physically ill during working hour.
Other than the first aid facilities, institute is attached with Community Health Centre (CHC) with a 50 beds capacity. Staff & students can get the medical facilities from the CHC which is within 50mtrs. distance from the college campus and hostel. Doctors are available there for 24 x 7.
Student Counselling services are offered on a confidential basis by the experienced faculty members. Students who require any guidance for personal or academic problems may meet the counsellor in the schedule hours.