Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Salipur was established in the year 1982 under the society registration act 1860, with the noble vision of imparting enriched quality of technical education, situated at the costal belt of Odisha in the district of Cuttack. Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Salipur takes pride in being one of the leading Institutes imparting Pharmacy education in Odisha.
The Institute is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (B.P.U.T), Odisha, and has a vast pool of renowned professionals from both academic and industrial fields. The college has been successfully exploring the necessity and scope for developing Pharmacy Education in Odisha.
All Allotted candidates for admission into B.Pharm Lateral Entry and M.Pharm courses for the session 2021-22 are informed to report in the college office on or before: 14-11-2021 with all the relevant documents and admissible fee.
For more details please contact: 9437276618
INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY & TECHNOLOGY, SALIPUR
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REPORTING TO B.PHARM, B.PHARM LE & M.PHARM ADMISSION
(Please arrange the documents in the order mentioned below)
- Online Payment Receipt of Counseling Registration fee of Rs.450/-
- Online Payment Receipt of Part admission fee: 10,000/- for General category or 5,000/- for SC/ST category
- Downloaded OJEE Application Profile, Allotment letter and Provisional Admission Letter
- Downloaded Rank Card (OJEE/JEE Main/NEET) or Score Card (GPAT / PGAT)
- HSC certificate & Mark sheet or any relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- + 2 Science or 12th Mark sheet
- + 2 Science or 12th Certificate
- + 2 Science or 12th Migration Certificate
- D.Pharm Certificate & Mark sheet for B.Pharm Lateral Entry admitted student
- B.Pharm Certificate & Mark sheet for M.Pharm admitted student
- School leaving / College leaving certificate and Conduct Certificate in original
- Resident/Nativity Certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Original SC/ST Certificate by Birth issued by Govt. of Odisha for SC.ST category candidates
- Income Certificate in original for TFW candidates
- Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Odisha for GC Category candidates
- Original Certificate of Ex-Serviceman for ES Category candidates
- Photocopy of Original Physical Handicraft certificate for PH Category candidates
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Passport size colour Photograph of student (04 Nos.)
- Stamp size colour Photograph of student (04 Nos.)
- Stamp size colour Photograph of Father (2 Nos.), Mother (2 Nos.), Guardian (2Nos.)
- Xerox copy of Voter Id card of Student, Father, Mother & Guardian, if any.
- Xerox copy of AADHAAR card of Student, Father, Mother & Guardian, if any.
- Xerox copy of Driving License of Student, Father, Mother & Guardian, if any.
- Xerox copy of PAN card of Student, Father, Mother & Guardian, if any.
- Admission fees paid at College account (Through Canara Bank Challan IPT Campus or by Online payment to :Account Holder Name: Principal, Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Salipur.
Account No.: 80933070000011
IFSC Code: CNRB0018093
Bank & Branch Name: Canara Bank, IPT Salipur
- Passport size colour photograph of student, father & Mother for hostel admitted student as extra.
All the original certificates and application form are to be submitted at Admission counter on the day of Admission.